1. “Happiness is within.”
Maine dil se kahaa.. dhundh laana khushi..
2. “Wine, Women, and Song”
Thoda daru vich pyar mila de.. nashe diye band botlei.
3. “Rage against the life”:
Tang aa chuke hain kashmakash-e-zindagii se hum..
4. “Pen, paper and piles of trash.”
Pyar ka pehla khat likhne mein waqt to lagta hai..
5. “Far from the madding crowds”
Agar tum mil jaao.. zamaana chhod denge hum
6. “To-do list.”
Kuchh aisa jahaan hum banaayen..
7.“May the will to live never die.”
Jawaan ho yaaron.. ye tumko hua kya!
8. “She came. She knocked. I said “Shit!””
Kya karein kya naa karen ye kaisi mushkil hai..
9. "Actions. Not words.”
Hum labon se keh naa paaye unse haal-e-dil kabhi..
10. "Screw it."
Hai apna dil to awara na jaane kiskis pe aayega..
I tag..
Akshay
Chandni
Chetan
Divesh
Phoenix
Realistic me....
Tapasya
Vartika
vibhav
[Pick 5 phrases from the above list. Write another 5 yourself. Take a break. Then, try to relate each of them to some songs you like (or lines from the middle of such songs) ]
May 31, 2008
Posted by ..
Vik
. at
2:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
26 comments:
Mast tag .. mast songs .. 4th ke liye to I would have written the same song too
I was wondering how 'screw it' relates to "Hai apna dil" .. then I saw that extra 'kis' :D .. have seen that extra 'kis' added to that song by at least 4-5 people now ..aawaargi kaafi zyaada ho gayi hai duniya mein :D
Needless to say, I will take it up soon
:))
this one's in league with your previous AB post which i so loved!
this one's really got on me now...look what you've done...I m mixing all my hindi-english music!
[Divesh]
Hmm.. Shayad what we do in masti mostly turn out to be mast!
Yeah, I also heard it from a friend, and then we even tried a parody on it!
Looking forward to your post..
[Vartika]
:D Good, good! That makes me want to see the result of the mixing on your blog too..
Thanks!
thats very imaginative and observational from ur part ...
liked the tags ...
Nice tag man...must be one of the best ive ever seen....i have to do this sometime!@
[Sayani]
Thanks!
(And welcome!)
[Phoenix]
I'm glad you found it so good! Now do take it up and help it live longer! :)
:)
I request you to please use some other space for conversations with your friend.Thanks.
Interesting innovative tag! I'll take it up soon. Itna easy nahi hai..lekin interesting hai!!
[Passionate]
Trying to understand.. :)
[ADoA]
You're making my one single (and harmless) comment sound like a string of spams.. just because it was addressed to another reader? !!!!
[Vibhav]
Thanks! Easy bhi maante to tumhare liye hi achchha rahta.. kyunki karna to tumhe padega hi :P . Core courses se dar kar kaise kaam chalega? :D
I'm sorry.I didn't intend to make it sound like that.
[ADoA]
Well, the written word has its limitations. (has no sound, for example.:D). So, let's rest it I guess.
Waiting for the next... :D
Lovin' #2 & #5. Those are some good songs :)
To do list
Duniya bhar ki sari maachis mere pass ho aur woh har baar sutta jalane mere pass aaye
@anonymous
Thoda realistic soch be! Kailash ke aage sutta counter khol le.
[RM...]
Me too! :D
[LT:)]
Yeah, #5, the one in Shreya Ghoshal's voice, is awesome!
[Anons]
I second anon2..but who's it?
No idea who Shreya Ghoshal is...but the lyrics "Agar tum mil jaao.. zamaana chhod denge hum" are incredibly romantic!!!!!!!!
[LT:)]
Oh. Well, she's the best voice in bollywood currently.. and if you're listening to the male version of the song, you're really missing something!
[Anonymous]
*Bow*
I've got the chick-singing-version of the song! So hopefully I'm not missing out too much :)
If you know where I can d/l the song online, or if its on raaga.com or something, please send me the link!!
[vibhav]
Aap bhi kuchh suggestion de dete use!
[LT:)]
Then, you're having the best!
I don't use raaga.com or anything, but can mail the song to you if you want.
oh ho..abhi abhi dekha!!!
i can see that the post has taken a lot of time and effort! :)
This is one tag I absolutely loved ! I would never have stopped had it not been for an email from my Prof! Lol.
Vik,
How do I give you my e-mail?
Thanks! :)
Post a Comment